Stauffer and Son

« Older   Newer »

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Myka is behaving like Huxley never existed. His birthday is June 1st. She is so happy on her posts.

Group

Status
    Ally Damato doesn’t have Instagram anymore...
    Attached Image
    1318865B-B974-4120-9AB6-4DF0D5B6D4CC

Group
    Administrator

Status
    She is still deleting comments on her post today. She is deliberately not including Radley to avoid questions on Huxley. Clearly, she is hiding something.

Group

Status
    James hasn’t deleted a couple of comments regarding Huxley on his garage page. I wonder if they’re going to do a video on his birthday about what is happening?

Group
    Administrator

Status
    QUOTE (Dat Momma @ 5/25/2020, 03:45 AM) 
    James hasn’t deleted a couple of comments regarding Huxley on his garage page. I wonder if they’re going to do a video on his birthday about what is happening?

I think they pretty much ended 'everything Huxley' . Her latest video is horrible. Boring and repetitive content. Maybe, they need to just focus on their family and end their Youtube careers. Get back to being normal.

https://vm.tiktok.com/wv17QW/

Edited by AnaB - 5/25/2020, 10:59 PM

Group
    Administrator

Status
    What if Huxley was taken away from them due to obvious reasons? They have to submit a post placement report to the Chinese agency for 5 years? What if at 2 years , the social worker deemed it is not in the best interest of the child to stay with them? His improvent is slow, he has no focused time, he has too many siblings below 5 y...which is not allowed in Chinese adoption...there's so much instability in his life not to mention his privacy is compromised because of YouTube "work"?

Group
    Fan

Status
    QUOTE (AnaB @ 25/5/2020, 18:33) 
    QUOTE (Dat Momma @ 5/25/2020, 03:45 AM) 

I think they pretty much ended 'everything Huxley' . Her latest video is horrible. Boring and repetitive content. Maybe, they need to just focus on their family and end their Youtube careers. Get back to being normal.

I noticed that Huxley's name was on that list of their kids' names on that screenshot of the family photo sharing app she was sponsored by, which I thought was interesting. Of course, it was followed by 99% pictures of Onyx, which I think would seem weird even in a different context.

I started a thread on a different forum full of people a bit more unfamiliar with the Stauffers and someone asked if Myka always "talks so strangely", lol.

Group
    Fan

Status
    (I apologize for the changing usernames, I don't quite understand this platform)

There is a very important update that Myka just posted to her Instagram stories regarding Huxley (and yes, she called him by name!). She disclosed that she's been swamped with comments and allegations (obviously) and emphasized that Huxley has been "going through some things" and that they've decided to deal with it privately. She added that there are, indeed, legal reasons that they are not posting about him at all. She also said that they have finally finished filming and editing an explanation for what's going on.

Very interestingly, she says that they are reconsidering whether or not they want to continue sharing about any of their children. I don't know if this means the vlogs or that she'll take them off social media entirely. She said she still shares Onyx because he's "still little" and that they're overall undecided. Editing to add in that this was the most serious I've ever seen Myka, and she spoke clearly and with purpose. She was vague with her message, but wasn't exactly candy-coating either.

Since she mentioned there's a "legal" aspect to it, that suggests a custody issue. So either Huxley was relocated, they considered relocating him, or they got in some sort of trouble and someone else relocated him (or considered it). Whether it was their choice or not, it's a step in the right direction that Myka's getting the message and is working on getting out an explanation. Thoughts?

Group
    Fan

Status
    QUOTE (AnaB @ 5/26/2020, 04:55 PM) 
    They seem to be tired and stressed but it does no show in her social accounts since my perception is she is living her best life without HUxley and I am sure others perceive that too, which is contrary to what she is claiming in her instastory. This situation has been managed in poor taste.

YES, exactly; even if this winds up being the best-case scenario--that Huxley is with the best family for him, which are the Stauffers, who have figured out how to properly treat his disabilities, and that this is all just a terrible misunderstanding--the situation was still handled terribly. Like, Myka-needs-a-PR-person terrible.

I don't doubt that the Stauffers were likely miserable behind the scenes, but that Myka had to put out content as scheduled because it's her job. (If you watch some of her recent stuff, it's either clearly pre-recorded or just really random and uneventful, like she struggled to come up with something to show.) I totally get that, but she should have done some kind of PSA when all of this first started that she and Jim were going to take a break from showing (all of) their children, but that they'd still have lots to show on their personal channels. They didn't even have to specify that it was something to do with Huxley. I'm sure Myka thought in her mind that she was saving face by "focusing on positivity", not realizing how much worse she would make the situation. It must have been very confusing to her fans that she seemed to be doing sooo well after she'd confided so much how hard things had been with Huxley, who was now conspicuously missing.

Whatever it is, I hope Huxley's okay and doing well. It's a good thing that we know now that the Stauffers are not going to let the situation drop off the radar like we'd previously feared. Let's see what they have to say.

(AnaB, did you delete your post?)

Group
    Administrator

Status
    I was trying to edit it ..I guess I accidentally deleted that long post. I cannot believe I just deleted that long post

Group
    Fan

Status
    QUOTE (AnaB @ 5/26/2020, 06:12 PM) 
    I was trying to edit it ..I guess I accidentally deleted that long post. I cannot believe I just deleted that long post

Oh no! I should have maybe quoted the entire thing when I was responding, lol. I'm used to snipping things just to the part I'm responding to.

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Well, we will wait. Bottomline, it's Huxley that we are concerned about. We just want to know that he is not abandoned...again.

Group
    Fan

Status
    QUOTE (AnaB @ 5/26/2020, 06:33 PM) 
    Well, we will wait. Bottomline, it's Huxley that we are concerned about. We just want to know that he is not abandoned...again.

Agreed. Here's hoping.

Group
    Administrator

Status
    So Huxley has a new mommy, with medical professional training. Looks like they were told he was not a good fit to them.

Group
    Fan

Status
    QUOTE (AnaB @ 5/27/2020, 01:12 AM) 
    So Huxley has a new mommy, with medical professional training. Looks like they were told he was not a good fit to them.

Well...I guess that's it. I'm going to take their word for it and assume that Huxley is truly in the best place for him to be. I don't think they could go on and make that sort of statement without there truly being third-party oversight into his wellbeing, so I believe he is safe. I still think that the Stauffers, with what we know about them, didn't have business adopting and didn't properly handle their PR leading up to this point. I'm inclined to take their statements with a grain of salt, but I understand the inclination to be vague about his true needs, considering that it could endanger his future and reputation.

How much of that what they said was truth, we probably won't ever know. All that matters is that Huxley is safe and thriving.

65 replies since 19/5/2020, 00:37   5163 views