Stauffer and Son

« Older   Newer »

Group
    Administrator

Status
    I want to know what happened to the little boy adopted by Myka Stauffer from China .They stopped vlogging family videos and the little boy is missing from their timeline ? What is your theory ?

Edited by AnaB - 5/19/2020, 08:14 PM

Group

Status
    Myka posted about onyx tray BD coming up, when Huxley’s BD is June 1st, that is a telling sign to me. I guess she wants to be “bikini ready” for baby’s first birthday!

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Why is she erasing Huxley from everything and not even giving any statement? Was Huxley taken away from them, you think? Or he is already with a foster family and thus, they are no longer theirs. I still find it really cruel to give him up.

Group

Status
    The Stauffer’s only make vlogs and IG posts that relate to money with advertising. My thinking is whatever the reason with Huxley, they know their income will be impacted negatively, so they are putting it off as long as possible, and taking any company that will employ them in the short term.

Group
    Administrator

Status
    https://vm.tiktok.com/T7gcpC/

Beautiful video

Group
    Fan

Status
    Something's really off about this. Deleting comments asking about Huxley (mostly from fans just curious about how he's doing) and straight-up blocking people is a bad look, and Myka knows that. She even deleted an entire video where she's seen refusing a hug from him. Myka keeps up with her engagement, so she could easily just say "He's doing great! Thanks for thinking of us. <3" (even if it's not true) whenever someone asks, then no one would think much of it. There's a theory that she's trying to make as much money on her channel as possible before things come to blows, which I think will happen very soon.

Group
    Administrator

Status
    She owes it to her followers who have been with her since Huxley an update! A short video denying the rumors, saying Huxley is still home etc etc.. BUT No, she'd rather hide because she cannot deny, she cannot say Huxley is still home.

Edited by AnaB - 5/20/2020, 12:39 AM

Group

Status
    Does anyone know why she had a falling out with another YT baby maker Tiffany? Myka had said she had to get rid of a toxic friendship. Maybe that friend had something to do with Huxley being removed from the home, if that is what happened? Just an observation!

Group
    Fan

Status
    I'd doubt she's a very popular person right now. Someone on YTMD (I hate the culture there, but I've been checking back to see updates on this) pointed out that Angela Braniff from This Gathered Nest still follows her. That's not a complete endorsement and I doubt Myka's at the front of Angela's mind (with eight kids, a book, a pandemic, etc.), but Angela needs to be careful about her own presence after this. Like her or not, she's had some very level-headed insight on the topic of adoption compared to other in the same vein. Her input on this would speak volumes.

Group
    Administrator

Status
    When did she say this?Hmmmm.
    You think Huxley was removed from home?
    I will do my research. I just looked at their channel again and most of Huxley's videos were made private. Odd

I looked at Myka and Tiffany's Instagram accounts, they still follow each other there. Don't know about Angie. I took a peek, she seems to look genuine.

Instagram accounts to follow:

@mykastauferfan
    @influencermomsnark
    @justice_for_huxley

Group
    Fan

Status
    Was it their vlog channel or her personal one? (Sorry, I only started keeping track of them of them when I found out about Huxley being MIA.) I know that there was at least one video confirmed to have been made private, and it was one where Myka rejected a hug from Huxley (which got a ton of flak from YTMD beforehand, which confirms she reads there). The context was that she was trying to show off how much he knows and was quizzing him, but it appeared he didn't know what was being asked of him and he went for a hug. I think she was just trying to redirect him, but it definitely wasn't a good look.

I think there's a very good chance he was removed from the home. If he were in inpatient therapy, a temporary therapeutic foster home, or if they were just trying to be reeeaaally private with just him, then why ignore people that are asking for him? Myka would also still be talking about him in a different context ("These are Huxley's favorite snacks!" "I bought this cute shirt for Huxley!"). Radley's also strangely missing from recent posts, but it's thought that it's because he and Hux got grouped together a lot and he's not quite as marketable as Onyx or the girls.

Angela's okay as a content-creator; she's gotten annoying lately, but I think she's in over her head and put too much on her plate, which has affected the quality of her vlogs. I don't think she's a bad person.

Group
    Administrator

Status
    It is in their family channel. When you mean removed.. he was taken away like maybe the CPS? Or just given up?
    I think they cannot talk about him for legal reasons too.

Group
    Fan

Status
    I mean given up, either by rehoming or being put up for a 2nd adoption. (There's a difference.) There's also a theory that he's totally fine and that Myka's taking advantage of the rumors that resulted from them keeping him private and letting the pressure build for clout. (This one's more unlikely due to the negative association.)

Also, I want to be clear about my intentions on being here and participating in forum conversations, which I'm sure match your own reasons. My goal is to help verify that Huxley is safe and secure, wherever he may be. I don't care to fixate on the things that don't really matter, which I've noticed goes down a lot on other forums: how pretty or ugly Myka is, or what she's wearing, or how often she changes up her wellness routines.

Group

Status
    I believe she said it recently about ending a toxic relationship because the comments were thanking her for posting, because THEY also had a toxic friend blah blah blah! I thought I read it was Tiffany in the comments, but honestly I don’t watch the fake boring dribble from these you tube Moms. I go and read the comments and fast forward the vlogs.

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Is that so? I will take a look.

In the meantime, I saw this.Read the comment.

www.instagram.com/p/BuErnvVn62s/?igshid=1aaygbuypyckv

65 replies since 19/5/2020, 00:37   5162 views