Stauffer and Son

« Older   Newer »

Group
    Administrator

Status
    So, I went and looked at Huxley's Instagram and someone wrote there that he is in foster care. How that person knew I have no clue. There was one person who received a letter from their attorney regarding his posts and I messaged him and I asked how he got the info. He said their neighbor posted on insta. Interesting

Group

Status
    I heard about the neighbor posting about foster care, is the comment still up on Huxley's page? I had someone PM last month that works in the Ohio

Foster care system, she wanted a particular Huxley IG site we all post on, so interesting connection.

Yesterday, Myka deleted all the "Huxley birthday comments" from her IG post asking for bday suggestions for the onyx tray.

If you pull up Myka's advert for Danimals IG company page, they are some good neg Myka comments, It would be

nice to add some more comments if anyone has time.

Group
    Administrator

Status
    So, I am concluding that Huxley is in foster care obviously. Wait, who PMd you? I hope they are seeing all the social media accounts. I hope he is with a loving family and can be adopted soon. Myka still need to explain and not ignore her followers. I read an old post from someone who knows them - on YTMD-that initially they wanted to foster but when they were told they cannot show the kid on camera, they backed out.
    I saw the Danimals comments...and the advantage_pr and Huxley IG. It's still there

Edited by AnaB - 5/20/2020, 11:02 PM

Group
    Administrator

Status
    QUOTE (Milla @ 20/5/2020, 03:54) 
    I mean given up, either by rehoming or being put up for a 2nd adoption. (There's a difference.) There's also a theory that he's totally fine and that Myka's taking advantage of the rumors that resulted from them keeping him private and letting the pressure build for clout. (This one's more unlikely due to the negative association.)

Also, I want to be clear about my intentions on being here and participating in forum conversations, which I'm sure match your own reasons. My goal is to help verify that Huxley is safe and secure, wherever he may be. I don't care to fixate on the things that don't really matter, which I've noticed goes down a lot on other forums: how pretty or ugly Myka is, or what she's wearing, or how often she changes up her wellness routines.

Agree with you. I just want to talk it out.i feel I lost a son, someone I have been watching for almost 3 years. My heart breaks just thinking how he was exploited and abandoned...again

Group

Status
    Discussing Huxley’s current situation only will not get Myka to disclose the facts. Myka cares about Myka and money. The way she handled Huxley this year is reprehensible. It has opened everyone’s eyes on how poorly she treated Huxley in the short videos we saw. Can you imagine how he was treated when Myka was off camera? We all had a part in Myka’s success by subscribers to her channels. Now I feel as if I need to do my part and expose her for the fake she really is. She should not be on social media making money as an influencer, with the way she treated and handled Huxley. Myka has also been saying for 3 months we will get an update on Huxley!

QUOTE (AnaB @ 20/5/2020, 22:23) 
    So, I am concluding that Huxley is in foster care obviously. Wait, who PMd you? I hope they are seeing all the social media accounts. I hope he is with a loving family and can be adopted soon. Myka still need to explain and not ignore her followers. I read an old post from someone who knows them - on YTMD-that initially they wanted to foster but when they were told they cannot show the kid on camera, they backed out.
    I saw the Danimals comments...and the advantage_pr and Huxley IG. It's still there

She is following on the IG pages for Huxley, since I was DM privately, and I am not sure if there is any connection between her and Huxley, I won’t disclose her name.

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AnaB @ 5/19/2020, 09:02 PM) 

Is Huxley's tik/tok video gone? I tried the above link, and it did not come up.

Group
    Administrator

Status
    It is still there. I looked at Onyx instastory...19 weeks ago, a clip showed Huxley was kissing Onyx...around January. I still cant figure out why they will suddenly give him up. We have zero evidence only hearsay and speculation from their behavior.

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anyone have any idea how we pressure them to give us an update?

Group

Status
    I’m working on a couple things behind the scenes. Did you notice that the majority of the comments on her YT channel is asking about the family channel and each time someone asks, it gets sometimes up to 50 plus thumbs up/likes! That should show Faka that we are not trolls, we are the majority of her followers. I noticed that she has 700k subscribers, yet her channel is getting less than 50k views, so can you buy followers on YT like she does on IG? Where is the 700 subs?

Group
    Administrator

Status
    I noticed that. I am one of the people who likes the comments on YT. I am blocked from her Instagram account because I asked why she is not preparing for Huxley's birthday when it is coming up soon. I am not sure if you can buy likes on Youtube. THere are a couple of new people who were blocked because i saw them make comments on the new IG accounts for Huxley. The instagram followers are starting to notice the shadiness of this situation and i know some people are doing something too behind the scenes to expose them. I hope we hear the status of Huxley soon.
    I feel obligated to expose/help with this situation because i am guilty of watching them and believing these people are genuine.

Edited by AnaB - 5/24/2020, 01:23 PM

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Guys, this is getting serious. They need to be exposed so we get the truth. We want the best for Huxley. This is awful.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20200523-023224

Group
    Fan

Status
    Hey, I didn't forget about this thread; I've been busy with work and was just popping back in. (And a second account, apparently? I don't know how this works.) I initially came here to say that and to point out that the last two post on Danimals' Instagram page have been dominated by people protesting Myka and it's worth a look.

I wonder if this Ally Damato will get in trouble with the Stauffers for saying that, because it definitely insinuates what's been suspected. I can't go check because her Instagram has been set to private, so I don't know if mykastaufferfan had followed her beforehand or if she's gone private recently.

I've also been thinking about something. Let's entertain Ally's comment for a minute and say that Huxley truly was miserable to live with. Maybe he screamed all night, lashed out violently against the other kids, stole things, ran away all the time, etc.. I've heard lots of stories about kids being rehomed and the ones that stood out as being somewhat reasonable are those where the adopted kid is posing a danger to the other children in the home either physically or sexually. (Even biological children can be a threat, though they usually get sent to live with other family members or to boarding school.) When it comes down to it, I certainly wouldn't want my children to be forced to live with their abuser. I'm not sure how bad it could be with Huxley just now turning 5, but let's assume it was indeed imperative that he be removed for siblings' safety (or even his own).

With that in mind, Myka and James (because he's just as responsible) are STILL not handling this properly. If they truly needed to go private with their kids, they shouldn't be posting any of them at all. Myka's proven it's very doable to hide children, so no Danimals ads, no baby nighttime routines, and no kids popping in and out of the background. Her posts about affirmations and positivity ring hollow and are in bad taste; having to re-home a child or having an adoption fail is a devastating experience, and she's giving off a vibe that she's feeling better than ever and is ready to defend her choices. I understand that YouTube is her job and she needs to put out content, but she's capable of doing that with just herself (fitness, fashion, faith...anything, really). She should have made some sort of statement on ALL platforms explaining in a composed, direct manner that she will not be showing her children and will not be answering questions about them until a later date. It definitely would have been odd, but it would have been better than what's happening right now.

Group

Status
    I did some creeping and it looks like a relative of James adopted a kiddo he looks Asian but I don’t want to assume. But I wonder how she feels? This is all so nuts. I liked James a lot. Myka always seemed fake but I feel so disappointed that he would let something happen to Hux. It seemed like they were bonded.

Group
    Administrator

Status
    QUOTE (Dat Momma @ 24/5/2020, 07:44) 
    I did some creeping and it looks like a relative of James adopted a kiddo he looks Asian but I don’t want to assume. But I wonder how she feels? This is all so nuts. I liked James a lot. Myka always seemed fake but I feel so disappointed that he would let something happen to Hux. It seemed like they were bonded.

How did you find it? There's a theory too that Myka and James brought Huxley back to China and was returned to his foster family who he was attached to. I remember when they were in China and leaving his town, James said Huxley screamed so much.James visibly was so stressed. I am not sure if returning a child back is allowed though.

Edited by AnaB - 5/24/2020, 01:09 PM

Group
    Administrator

Status
    QUOTE (Mills @ 23/5/2020, 21:54) 
    Hey, I didn't forget about this thread; I've been busy with work and was just popping back in. (And a second account, apparently? I don't know how this works.) I initially came here to say that and to point out that the last two post on Danimals' Instagram page have been dominated by people protesting Myka and it's worth a look.

I wonder if this Ally Damato will get in trouble with the Stauffers for saying that, because it definitely insinuates what's been suspected. I can't go check because her Instagram has been set to private, so I don't know if mykastaufferfan had followed her beforehand or if she's gone private recently.

I've also been thinking about something. Let's entertain Ally's comment for a minute and say that Huxley truly was miserable to live with. Maybe he screamed all night, lashed out violently against the other kids, stole things, ran away all the time, etc.. I've heard lots of stories about kids being rehomed and the ones that stood out as being somewhat reasonable are those where the adopted kid is posing a danger to the other children in the home either physically or sexually. (Even biological children can be a threat, though they usually get sent to live with other family members or to boarding school.) When it comes down to it, I certainly wouldn't want my children to be forced to live with their abuser. I'm not sure how bad it could be with Huxley just now turning 5, but let's assume it was indeed imperative that he be removed for siblings' safety (or even his own).

With that in mind, Myka and James (because he's just as responsible) are STILL not handling this properly. If they truly needed to go private with their kids, they shouldn't be posting any of them at all. Myka's proven it's very doable to hide children, so no Danimals ads, no baby nighttime routines, and no kids popping in and out of the background. Her posts about affirmations and positivity ring hollow and are in bad taste; having to re-home a child or having an adoption fail is a devastating experience, and she's giving off a vibe that she's feeling better than ever and is ready to defend her choices. I understand that YouTube is her job and she needs to put out content, but she's capable of doing that with just herself (fitness, fashion, faith...anything, really). She should have made some sort of statement on ALL platforms explaining in a composed, direct manner that she will not be showing her children and will not be answering questions about them until a later date. It definitely would have been odd, but it would have been better than what's happening right now.

I agree. She is but should've just made a statement and controlled the narrative then ther will be no room for speculations.These are what celebrities do when they experience significant life events ,eg. divorce.They write and share a statement to control the narrative so whatever speculations/comments are out, it will already be debunked immediately.
    Another thing,there are people who posts with conviction on IG and other sites...mostly IG,which indicates to me, imo, that there's someone out there who has first hand knowledge of this situation. The "neighbor" might be around.
    Bottomline, I just want to know Huxley is okay and is in good hands.People are genuinely concerned.

Edited by AnaB - 5/24/2020, 12:59 PM

65 replies since 19/5/2020, 00:37   5163 views