Stauffer and Son

« Older   Newer »

1. Milla

Group
    Fan

Status
    Was it their vlog channel or her personal one? (Sorry, I only started keeping track of them of them when I found out about Huxley being MIA.) I know that there was at least one video confirmed to have been made private, and it was one where Myka rejected a hug from Huxley (which got a ton of flak from YTMD beforehand, which confirms she reads there). The context was that she was trying to show off how much he knows and was quizzing him, but it appeared he didn't know what was being asked of him and he went for a hug. I think she was just trying to redirect him, but it definitely wasn't a good look.

I think there's a very good chance he was removed from the home. If he were in inpatient therapy, a temporary therapeutic foster home, or if they were just trying to be reeeaaally private with just him, then why ignore people that are asking for him? Myka would also still be talking about him in a different context ("These are Huxley's favorite snacks!" "I bought this cute shirt for Huxley!"). Radley's also strangely missing from recent posts, but it's thought that it's because he and Hux got grouped together a lot and he's not quite as marketable as Onyx or the girls.

Angela's okay as a content-creator; she's gotten annoying lately, but I think she's in over her head and put too much on her plate, which has affected the quality of her vlogs. I don't think she's a bad person.

65 replies since 19/5/2020, 00:37   5163 views